Never presented at a conference before or just looking for a new and refreshed way of presenting?
We’ve put together these handy resources to consider when writing your proposal for INORMS 2018!
- Why attend a conference. Firstly, it’s important to understand why colleagues attend a conference. Knowing this will help you shape your proposal to fit your delegates’ needs and make sure you fit into the organiser’s programme. Read 12 reasons why you should attend a conference
- Things to remember when submitting your first proposal. Not sure where to start? Read these tips on how to write a successful conference proposal, including, coming up with creative presentation ideas.
- Pecha Kucha sessions. If you’re stuck for ideas on how to present your content, why not think about a Pecha Kucha session! Pecha Kucha is known as the ‘art of concise presentations’ and consists of 20×20 presentation format where you show 20 images, each for 20 seconds. The images advance automatically, and you talk along to the images. Read these top tips on putting together your 20×20 presentation!
- Creative sessions. Still need more inspiration on how to present to wow your audience? Here are 5 new ways to present your session.
- Poster inspiration. If you’re looking for inspiration for your poster abstract, check out our last year’s conference Director Prize winning poster!
Find more information on our submission guidelines for INORMS 2018 here and remember, no idea is too small!
Submission deadline: 5th January 2018