This Policy applies to:
- Keynote and Plenary Speakers
ACCOUNTING FOR EXPENDITURE
- ARMA UK will reimburse or contribute towards reasonable travel and subsistence expenses incurred by those covered under the Scope above in accordance with the guidelines in this Policy.
- Original or Scanned VAT receipts must be provided to support all claims. Credit card vouchers and copies of credit card statements are not valid receipts for these purposes.
All expense claims should be recorded and clearly itemised on ARMA’s official expense claim form (available from the Senior Administrator, email@example.com). All claims must be submitted within 3 months of the INORMS Conference.
Keynote and Plenary Speakers
Keynote and Plenary Speakers will be entitled to:
- Complimentary full delegate access including free admission to all plenary and workshop sessions, the Congress Exhibition, a Congress welcome pack, coffees, teas and lunches on each of 5, 6 and 7 June.
Keynote and Plenary Speakers will be permitted to claim for:
Train travel to Edinburgh
- ARMA will cover the cost of a standard class ticket only which should be booked in advance to take advantage of low price fares.
Air travel to Edinburgh
- ARMA UK will reimburse the cost of an economy class ticket only which should be booked in advance to take advantage of low price fares.
- Taxis should only be used for short, local journeys, for example transport to or from a railway station,