INORMS 2018 will feature internationally-renowned plenary speakers, alongside a wide variety of workshops and seminars, opportunities to develop networking and other professional skills, and a vibrant social programme.
Based on our theme of Promoting Global Research Management, Supporting Global Research Challenges, we will have up to 11 concurrent sub-themes running throughout the 3 days of the Congress:
- Developing research proposals
- Managing research projects
- Open data and open access
- Research integrity and ethics
- Research impact and public engagement
- Researcher development
- Research policy and strategy
- Leadership and professional development
- Managing international collaborations
- Winning friends and influencing people
- The future shape of work
Delegates will be able to choose a single sub-theme or ‘mix and match’ from a wide range of workshops and panel sessions.
Click to view our social programme.