INORMS 2018 will feature internationally-renowned plenary speakers, alongside a wide variety of workshops and seminars, opportunities to develop networking and other professional skills, and a vibrant social programme.
Our programme is currently being developed, and a high-level view will be published within the next few weeks
Based on our theme of Promoting Global Research Management, Supporting Global Research Challenges, we will have no less than 8 concurrent strands running throughout the 3 days of the Congress:
- Developing research proposals
- Managing research projects
- Open data and open access
- Research integrity and ethics
- Research impact and public engagement
- Researcher development
- Research policy and strategy
- Leadership and professional development
Delegates will be able to choose a single strand or ‘mix and match’ from a wide range of workshops and presentations.
We’ve now added a further 3 new strands:
- Managing international collaborations
- Winning friends and influencing people
- The future shape of work
Details of our inspirational and thought-leading plenary speakers will start to be released soon.
If you would like to participate in INORMS 2018 by delivering a workshop, joining a panel, leading a pecha kucha session or producing a poster, we would love to hear from you! The Call for Abstracts for all these activities opens very soon!
Click to view our social programme.